Because Two People Fell in Love...

...and Decided They'd Stay There

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Plane ride to Ireland










You can tell how tired we were.. funny after we asked the flight attendant to take this picture several others started taking pictures too!
On the plane i took my sleeping pill and pain killer/anti histamine cocktail... before we were off the ground we got a little silly. Put a splitter into my computer so that mom and I could both hear.. well her earbuds blew out her ears and I could hardly hear anything.. After promising I wouldn't eat finally decided to eat and groggily ate. Sat by your mom to give her a hug and some guy came and stole my seat... so we only had 3 seats not 4 between the two of us. I slept for a couple of hours, but mom hurt too bad and really could only occasionally nod off! should have seen us getting our rental car! little VM golf.. really small.. luggage doesn't really fit.. dad can't figure out that the gear shift is by his left hand... mom still can't figure out that cars are coming at us in the wrong lane! Roads are very narrow.. more of that later! still first day complete.. mom and dad really tired... car whipped up by the weeds along the side of the road.. come cool stuff to show all of you.. Wish you could all be with us.








Posting #1..Got a kick out of the flight crew... what a strange buch they were.. what do you thing when you see this guy??

1 comment:

  1. Ha oh to be there as a fly on the wall! I can't wait to hear more - and hopefully you guys can hear each other again:)

    ReplyDelete