Because Two People Fell in Love...

...and Decided They'd Stay There

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hi Family! SO, after talking with Mom and Dad (who vetoed calling this site MoBoBinghams), we decided to create a family blog! They are supposed to take pictures in Ireland, send them and a description of their day to me, so we can keep up with them and they can remember their wonderful trip. Feel free to post whatever in the mean-time!

6 comments:

  1. Howdy Howdy family!
    This is really cool, I've been thinking about doing this for a while! This is a great way to post pictures and keep everyone updated! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I made the blog private, but I can open it up if you guys want me to. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind if it's opened up. I personally liked mobobinghams, but the fact that you intentionally used the past participle of stay instead of the infinitive makes it better for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha, definitely didn't do that on purpose! Opps! BUT, I can change it back if you like:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally think you should change it back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK - for you, I'll do it:)

    ReplyDelete